The collection amount and release amount of the product are up to 95%. Nylon villi can not only collect the amount of
number of samples, but also increase the collectors comfort.
The handle is made of ABS material, which is flexible and not easy to break. The work is fine.The surface of the swab
is soft andsmooth.
PP&PE, with/without tube
oral swab-3cm/8cm;nasal swab-8.5cm
individual blister pack
oral throat nasal cervical urethra
Disposable viral sample collection transport medium swabEnquiry Us !The Viral Sample Collection Kit is designed for collection, transportation and short-time storage of clinical specimen to
tal DNA/RNA of saliva, blood, serum, stool and body fluid, etc. The preservative will lyse the organism and inactivate th
e cells, bacteria and virus. The stored samples can be used in subsequent clinical experiments such as DNA/RNA ext
raction, PCR testing or sequencing.
Viral sampling tube has the Chinese Class I certificate, used to collect and transport the viral RNA at room temperature.
It includes one swab, one 5mL tube with 2mL perservative, one cotton pad, one biohazard bag. The whole package ca
n be customized.[storage conditions and expiry date]2-8ºC storage, can be used to label the specified period.The virus
solution can also be stored separately at -20ºC. If it is stored at -20ºC, please place it before use and th
aw it at 2-8ºC before use.
Swab swab swab swab swab swab swab swab swab swab swab swab swab swab swab swab swab swab swab swab
If the samples are not tested or cultured immediately after collection, they should be stored at 4ºC.
After taking samples should be stored in virus preservation fluid and avoid repeated freezing-thawing.
The swab should not be put into the virus preservation solution before use.After sampling, it should be immediately put
into the storage solution and tighten the tube cover, sealed in plastic bags or other packaging containers, and stored at
the specified temperature for inspection.
1. Cut or tear the bag along the slit at the end of the disposable virus sampling tube packaging bag, take out the virus pr
eservation solution and sample swab, and mark the relevant sample information on the label of the preservation tube or
paste the barcode label before sampling.
2. Take out the sampling swab (if the swab is packaged independently, please open it from the easily torn mouth at the
end of the packaging bag), and use the sampling swab to take samples at the corresponding parts according to differe
nt sampling requirements.
A) throat sampling: first press the tongue with the tongue depressor, then extend the swab head into the throat to wipe
the bilateral pharyngeal tonsils and posterior pharyngeal wall, and gently rotate to obtain sufficient sampling.
B) nasal sampling: insert the swab head gently into the nasal palate of the nasal canal, stay for a while and then slowly
rotate out.For bilateral nostril samples, repeat with another swab.
3. After sampling, quickly put the swab into the preservation tube and break the part of the swab higher than the sampli
ng tube, then tighten the tube cover.
4. The freshly collected samples should be transported to the laboratory within 48 hours at 4ºC, and the nucleic acid sh
ould be extracted and purified as soon as possible if they are used for the detection of viral nucleic acid;If used for isol
ation of virus strains, they should be transferred to other medium or medium as soon as possible.If it cannot be sent to
the laboratory within 48 hours, it should be stored at -40~-70ºC.The samples should be inoculated and separated as so
on as possible after they are sent to the laboratory. Those that can be inoculated and separated within 48 hours can be
stored at 4ºC.Those that cannot be inoculated should be stored at -70ºC or below.
[product performance indicators]
1. Appearance: the package is complete and the liquid does not leak. The label should be clear, accurate and firm.The vir
us preservation solution is pink to pale yellow, clear and bright.Do not use if the storage tube is damaged or the cap leaks.
2. The swab should be clean and without burr.
3. Viral preservation liquid capacity: the liquid capacity in the preservation tube is 3ml±10%.
4. Microbial limit of virus preservation solution: the microbial limit of each tube of preservation solution shall not exceed
5. PH of the viral preservation solution: pH of the preservation solution is 7.0~7.2.